Friday, April 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM! :D



bangla <3 maid! :D

went out to meet yueqi with shazie after school. ((: kinda ponned training in school. though i know i might get screwed by keith but aiyah meeting yueqi was a lot more important. HAHAHA. haven't seen her for ages and i missed her like CRAZY. yao yao please feel honoured! hurry set a study date! i can't wait to see you again. (:

<3!

huixin is a damn happy girl today although she screwed up her econs and chem tests but who cares? she'll just make up for it by mugging hard this weekend. (:

9 comments:

Sin Yean said...

haha no wonder nvr see u at the range. thought u go safra train xD

Sean said...

hey fellow ponner!!!!! haha =x oops i meant "HEY PONNER". be a good gal and stop failing tests ok?

and no sin yean, that wasnt me on the 105 bus=D!

Serena said...

I haven't seen you for so long!!

//huixin said...

ehhh don't say me k. you ponned traning also lah. i shall now declare to the whole world. sean lim ponned training! =P wahhh like mother like son. HAHAHAHA! and i where got keep failing tests? occasionally lah. heh

//huixin said...

anyway sin yean, safra is always fully booked on friday so can't train. :( was the range very quiet when i'm not around? HAHA!

EightyTwenty said...

yo! haha. see u around :D

Sin Yean said...

haha why fully booked? weekend leh... those ppl got no life one =p

@sean: must be your twin =)

Anonymous said...

wahlao I just spent ten years looking for a guestbook and I realise you have this comment thing! hahahahahahahah! YEAHH our study dateeee! :D we go Queenstown library okay! That place just rocks. And I look like a moron in the picture! hahah! SEE YOU AGAIN SOON! :D -big hug!

-yueqi

Anonymous said...

oh sorry I didn't realise I could type my name!